New zypkg: MetaRepository

Projektleiter: Mijzelf

Basically it's an CGI script which runs locally on the NAS. Using the web_prefix file the package manager is pointed to it.
Mijzelf

Re: New zypkg: MetaRepository

Beitrag von Mijzelf »

I suppose you are willing to test. I PM'ed you a download link. Unzip it to \\<NAS>\admin\MyRepo\, and let MetaRepository refresh the package list.

fudhud

Beitrag von fudhud »

I'll test it tomorrow and report back. Thanks so much for taking the time to help.

Thomas

fudhud

Beitrag von fudhud »

I hope you'll forgive me if I'm a little slow, but where exactly do I place the (SyncThing_1.13.1_arm_01.zpkg) download? All I can see inside Admin are 4 folders: download, firmware, Pulse, zy-pkgs. Do I create the MyRepo folder?

Also, how do I let MetaRepository refresh the package list? Do I just click the Retrieve List From Internet button?

Mijzelf

Beitrag von Mijzelf »

Yes, you have to create the MyRepo directory. When you look in MetaRepository, you'll see that admin/MyRepo is one of the repositories it accesses. The name is case sensitive.
Also, how do I let MetaRepository refresh the package list? Do I just click the Retrieve List From Internet button?
Yes.

fudhud

Beitrag von fudhud »

It works! Though I needed to restart Syncthing via its web gui to kick start the setup process.

Thanks once again for helping breathe new life in to this old NAS. Saving the planet one piece of old tech at a time.

Thomas

Antworten